WHAT IS MY BALANCE?
READ MY STORY
“Yoga does not have to be spiritual but it can be. Any amount of a pose is a good pose. Yoga requires work but it can be fun.”
My name is Christina and I found my balance with yoga over ten years ago. For me, yoga is an experience where you can find peace and tranquility in your mind, body and soul. I am passionate about the thoughtfulness and quality instruction I can offer to others so I became a certified yoga instructor.
I enjoy seeing the progression of my students over time and offer one-on-one feedback so that you can learn how to move your body with more ease and skillfulness at your own pace. I want you to grow and become stronger both mentally and physically after each class. I believe in my training and my ability to help you get the most out of your time. You will see that in time you will learn to get the most out of your classes and with each practice you will be challenging yourself to grow, not only as a yogi, but as an individual. You will learn to cultivate a peaceful space that you can return to throughout the day. I have a lot more to learn from the world of yoga and look forward to growing in this journey with you.
Do not be afraid to reach out and let’s both grow together. Whether you are a first-time yogi or an avid yogi, we can work together in one of my personalized yoga classes. I will personally guide you and give the necessary tools to help you find what works best for you on your rewarding yoga journey.
Come find your balance.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
* 200 hours of teacher training - Savannah Yoga Center
* 300 hours of advanced teacher training - Awakened Life School of Yoga
* 100 hours of advanced teacher training - Jason Crandell
* Advanced Anatomy Training - Asheville Yoga Center
* Yin Yoga training - Asheville Yoga Center
* Practicing on and off for about 10 years (consistently for the last 6 years)
* Volunteer work with a high school for the last 3 years
*Level I Thai Yoga Bodywork Certified